Masla Auntie 2.0, Ep. 2 – Stuck In Between
So I had these two very close friends A and B. They had a huge fight. I think B told some secret of A’s to D. A and B stopped talking to each other leaving me in quite a dilemma. Now, I’m stuck! For some time I was the thread holding them together but now even I am about to break. C won’t talk to me cause she thinks it’s better if I stay away from her and just be friends with A. A doesn’t really care. She is indifferent. What do I do? I don’t want to lose either of them!
- Stuck In Between.
Dear Stuck In Between,
You’ve landed yourself in quite a situation. It’s quite simple though: quality not quantity. I’d say, you let them be and move on with your life. If they aren’t ready to grow up then you have no reason to be suppressed between them. I’m sure there are plenty of mature people out there willing to be friends with you. Remember, those who aren’t meant to be will never be no matter how hard you try. If they care about you, they’ll come around. You should not feel indebted to help them. Live your life! Be happy!
Last week, Masla Auntie was brought back from the brink to help a confused individual over trusting someone. The matters of the heart, troubles and woes and all that in between are truly understood by Masla Auntie
1 Comment + Add Comment
Keep the discussions clean and productive.
- Arslan Mughal on Karachi: The Fine Line Between Resilience vs Indifference
- Pakistani Media (No, not Maya Khan) | Ministry of Scepticism on Pakistani Media (No, not Maya Khan)
- Marzia Tahir on Karachi: The Fine Line Between Resilience vs Indifference
- TUBAFAIZAN- My Planet's Pebbles!! on AIESEC from an AIESECer – With Hussain Dewani
- Amerpreet Singh-Batola on 11 Reasons Why I Will Not Go To Watch Waar